Universal Wrecking Corp. provides a complete mobile, portable and onsite concrete crushing and screening operations NATIONWIDE which includes:
- All necessary mobile and portable crushing equipment which may include excavator(s), loader(s), cone crusher, jaw crusher, impact crusher, screening plant
- Pre-sizing, sorting and general size reduction
- Crushing of materials to meet your final product size specification needs (coarse to fine)
We are one of the premier concrete crushing companies and will bring all necessary equipment and manpower to your site to complete the crushing project safely and on schedule.
We also have the ability to perform the actual foundation or concrete demolition, which many of our clients have found to be a benefit as they only have to issue one contract.
MATERIALS FOR PORTABLE AND MOBILE CONCRETE CRUSHING
We can crush concrete, cinder block, asphalt, brick, limestone, concrete formwork (old catchbasins, concrete pipe, etc.), granite, slag and more.
Rebar is not an issue as our mobile / portable / onsite concrete crushers handle rebar with ease. These crusher systems also have on-board magnets to collect the rebar or other metalics so the client gets a clean product.
SAVINGS AND ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS
There are many benefits to onsite crushing of materials including:
- Savings on hauling expenses
- Savings on tipping or disposal fees
- Savings on purchase of backfill materials
- Environmentally friendly - Lessens need for quarry materials and conserves landfill space
A great article by the NJDEP on the benefits of recycling can be found at
Recycling is the Answer for Builders and Demolition Contractors
CONCRETE CRUSHING SAFETY
Safety is paramount on all our concrete crushing and demolition projects. We abide by all rules and regulations as well as industry suggested safe work practices.
Mobile Crushers, Portable Crushers, Onsite Crushers, Mobile Onsite Concrete Crushing